The six-week summer session runs from June 22-August 7, with no classes week of July 27. Cost is $210 for the six weeks with discounts for multiple members of the same household taking classes. As always, feel free to try out a first class for the $40 drop-in rate which will be applied to your tuition if you decide to register. **Scholarships are also available.**
I’m excited to announce that we are in conversation with a couple of other teachers about adding in some additional classes! I’ll be sending out another email with that information as soon as I have it.
Here is an overview of the summer schedule as it currently stands.*
- 9:45-10:45 am Advanced Beginning French
- 12:30-1:30 pm Advanced Beginning/Intermediate French
- 6:30-7:30 pm Advanced Beginning French
- 1:30-2:30 pm Speak & Write with Savoir Faire: Refining Your French (Advanced)
- 4:30-5:30 pm French for French Teachers (advanced)
- 10-11 am Intermediate/Advanced French conversation
- 1:30-2:30 pm French for French Teachers (advanced) – FULL
Thursdays – via Bonjour Books – register at bit.ly/BonjourBooksFrenchClass and support this wonderful, local French bookstore!
- 6-7 pm Beginning French
- 7:15-8:15 pm Advanced Beginning French
- 8:30-9:30 pm Intermediate/Advanced French
*this schedule does not include classes for SCES French immersion students – see bit.ly/FIclasses for that schedule.